Magpul PMAG27 GL9
Compatible with Glock 17, 17L, 18, 19, 19X, 26, 34, and 45.
Compatible with 9mm ARs that accept (Glock style magazines).
Magazine Ordering Restrictions
Deadeye Gun Supply abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Indiana (South Bend) — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
- Washington D.C. — No Sales.PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
Deadeye Gun Supply will not ship high capacity magazines for CA customers to a High Capacity Magazine Dealer. High Capacity Magazine Dealers in CA may place orders with DGS directly.
MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS
- Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. DGS only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
- Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.